I had a great Xmas in Norway! Check out what Sam gave me ^^. I'm back in Paris now, and just having a quiet New Years Eve.
I'm doing the new year question thingy again, like before. Check it out below if you want (won't blame you if you don't).
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before? I had a space cake in Amsterdam.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No I didn't. Will try again!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? France, Norway, Germany, Japan, England and Netherlands. I think that's all...
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? More muscles :P
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I don't know, I can't think of something that stands out.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Hmmm. My work for iLOOK? I'm not big on achievements (or goals for that matter)
9. What was your biggest failure? Learning French better I suppose.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just minor stuff, but kindof a lot of it.
11. What was the best thing you bought? I love my iPhone ^^
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Tim! Tim in Florida.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Israel, and their Gaza campaign last winter.
14. Where did most of your money go? Bills. So boring :P
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My camera!
16. What song will always remind you of this year? Black Eyed Peas - I've Got A Feeling
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? the same b) thinner or fatter? the same c) richer or poorer? the same!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Everything.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Procrastinating.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I was with my family in Norway.
21. What was your favorite TV program? This year? I guess LOST. I still love that show.
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No...
23. What was the best book you read? The newest Wheel of Time book! The Gathering Storm.
24. What was your greatest musical discovery? Shit I don't know. I'm looking at my playlist now and nothing stands out.
25. What did you want and get? New photography equipment.
26. What did you want and not get? Real change with the stock market laws and all that mess.
27. What was your favorite film of this year? Where The Wild Things Are. Oh and Slumdog Millionaire, that was still 2009 right?
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I got 25. I had dinner with my closest friends here in Paris. Perfect! I love them very much.
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More income I suppose :P
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? NUDITY
31. What kept you sane? Too late for that ;)
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I used to think that werewolf boy in Twilight was so sexy, but now I can't stop thinking his face looks so "scrunched". So I don't know... Rain, that Korean hottie.
33. What political issue stirred you the most? Israel's campaign in Gaza last winter.
34. Who did you miss? Jun!
35. Who was the best new person you met? I don't know.Several :)
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. Careful not to step on the big glass plate!
37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "Get it on, get it on! Get it on, get it on, get it on!" - Turbonegro