- I thought I had at least some money, but I got $100 worth of bills
in my lap today so I guess not V_V
- Happy birthday Anthony
- I need to get new reading material
for my flight back to Norway. What though? I've read all the ones I want at the airport pocket book shop.
- Our whole area smells like plums
cuz the fruit is falling down all over the place. It's really messy.
- Yesterday I met a hedgehog
on the sidewalk. He was trying to outrun me with his little feet like "eeeehn!". I wish I had my camera there ^_^
- Congrats Jeff
with the new job!
- && Congrats Rod
with the new appartment. Expect me to visit a lot ;]
- I start working
full time (well 75%, but it's still every weekday) this monday, and I'm looking forward to it for so many reasons. Steady income will be welcome. I eat more when I'm there, so maybe I'll gain some weight. And I will definately get in better shape, since there is a lot of heavy lifting and stuff.
- I'm seriously looking into photography programmes in New York City
- Anders is at Victor's this weekend and I'm totally organizing an orgy
. Or at least a little tea party.