Psychoanalyze yourself. Answer the following questions with thefirst thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
A bunny ^^
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I take pictures of it
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
Well for starters I don't think my dreamhouse is in the woods... I don't need a big one I guess. I like the windows too be huge though....to let in all the light. Umm I don't know what else, it's not someting I think about a lot.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Yes, a cool one.
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
On it: ummm candles....and candy. Around it? Chairs I suppose.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
Old school coffee cup with painted flowes on it. Grandma style.
8. What do you do with the cup?
Put it somewhere where I wouldn't step on it I suppose.
9.Youwalk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standingat theedge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
I'll walk around it I suppose. I'm not much of a swimmer.
Now don't read this next part until you've finished answering the above questions.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
Well no. His name is Flode and he was just a puppet in a Norwegian 80's kids show :P
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
Yeah they're not too big.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
Hmmm no. I don't think I photograph my problems much.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
Yeah that fits :P
5.Alack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People arewelcomeat all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality.You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
Well depends on who, but yeah that fits.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Candy is food so hooray I'm happy :)
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
Yeah I'm a horny fucker.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
No comment :P