Today I have been hmmm playing around with photoshop. I went out with Sam to get some stuff, and then later met Ikuko to go see the exhibition opening of that Dior guy. I really don't like those kinds of things where people stand around with Champagne glasses and "mingle". It's not my thing at allll. There was the editor of Vogue and the stylist of this and the lala of that. It sounds fancy, but really trust me it is boring. But actually something funny happened too. There was a guy who said he was doing street castings and he asked if I was interested. I told him "Well, no", but still I think it is the first time that happened to me so that's funny ^^
Joseph, I'm stealing your question thingy :)
1. Elaborate on your default icon. It's just a tiny clip from about a year ago. Tonton had bought some thingabob for his camera and was testing it, filming me and my cup of Fanta.
2. What's your current relationship status? I've been single for way over 3 years now. That's so long! It's all good though.
3. Ever have a near-death experience? Hmmmm not that I can remember.
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I'm a chill dude :)
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? My iTunes is running so whatever is playing I guess :p
6. Any celeb you would marry? Oh no. Just...ya know...sex.
7. Who will cut and paste this first? Noone comes to mind.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Yeah, but I've never really been happy with the comparisons.
9. Do you wear a watch? Not since I got a cell phone and I was like 15 then. Actually I think even before that I went a long time without one.
10. Do you have anything pierced? I had a lip ring for 2 or 3 years, but I took it out.
11. Do you have any tattoos? Yeah a big one on my tummy-hip-thigh.
12. Do you like pain? Really not. Except in sex ;)
13. Do you like to shop?Sometimes yeah, but I'm not really a big shopper. I'm used to not having much money, so...
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?Subway tickets.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card? I don't remember...
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother, yesterday.
17. What is on your desktop background?
18. What is the background on your cell phone? One of Joseph's photos. I forgot the name of the boy....Jacques?
19. Do you like redheads? The look? Not my cup of tea I guess :P
20. Do you know any twins? Not really.
21. Do you have any weird relatives? Hmmm...a little bit eccentric maybe?
22. What was the last movie you watched? Jackie Brown.
23. What was the last book you read? Men who hate women by Stieg Larsson
24. Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be "lust at first sight"? Pfff they're just word. You feel what you feel, no matter how good or bad you are at describing it
25. What's your favorite book? The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan
26. When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived? Hmmmm maybe 2 or 3 years. We moved away when I was 2 years old.
27. When was the last time you googled your own name? I did it right now because of this question :P
28. What was/is your favorite subject at school?I took a Human Rights class in high school that I really liked.
29. What was is your least favorite subject at school? Chemistry! Oh man I really hated writing those booooring reports. Fuck that was so dull. I'm glad they didn't make us take it after the 1st year of high school.
30. Do you like having your photograph taken? By others, no. Unless it's someone like Tonton.
31. What time were you born? I don't know but I was cut out so I'm guessing daytime.
32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?Hmm no.
33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head? I think if I did deep in my mind I can remember the ones of friends I called when I was a kid, but I never bother to learn numbers these days. I don't even know my own.
34. Can you limbo?No :P
35. Have you ever killed your own dinner? Yeah when fishing as a kid. At our cabin or wherever.
36. How long have you been living at your current residence? Since July.
37. What phobias do you have? Toilet stuff. Spiders....
38. What's your ideal breakfast? The traditional Norwegian one I guess. Pretty light stuff. Warm rolls buttered and with different yummy stuff like cheese or ham or jam or ya. :)
39. Where are you right now? Well....by my computer :P
40. Why do you blog? There's no real mission here. I just like it :)
41. What would you call your autobiography? Sipho and the Mudkipz
42. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where? What country? I lived in Sweden for a year and a half, but I went home visiting a lot. I don't think there was ever more than 4 months away. Whatever :)
43. Do you use ICQ, AIM, etc..? Maybe :)
44. Do you have nightmares frequently? If I get nightmares I can be pretty sure that I am sick with a fever. So no, not often.
45. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah! I would love that.
46. Which TV character could you be friends with? Phoebe from Friends ^^
47. What's on your mouse pad? It's just a black background with water drops all over. It's not really exciting. Maybe I should ask for a fun one for Christmas...
48. What is your ring tone? It's an mp3 file. Dana International - Zomba.
49. What did you watch on TV last night? No TV last night. I watched Heroes and Dexter during the day though.
50. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings I guess. Scary movies usually don't scare me much at all...