I have been tagged here and there on facebook and livejournal so here are my "25 random facts":
1. When I was in high school I was part of a small student exchange to Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. I stayed with a Zulu family there and spent time at a school in one of the townships (sortof ghetto). It was definately one of the most intense experiences in my life. It's also where "Sipho" is from. I also did a similiar exchange the year before to Utrecht, in the Netherlands.
2. I've been single for almost 4 years now. Or 5? Shit I don't even remember. It's not something that bothers me much though.
3. When I was a baby I was dropped on my head. Lol...
4. I'm always disappointed if I'm into a guy and I find out he is religious. OK the way I said it it sounds like it happens a lot, but it doesn't. It just seems so far from logical thinking to me, when people who are otherwise so sensible actually believe in things like Jesus walking on water. I don't get up in my friends faces about their personal beliefs though. In the end it's none of my business.
5. When I was a kid I had this huge fish tank. In the end I gave up on it though as it was overtaken by algae and tiny little snails. And changing the water was such a pain in the ass!
6. When I was an even younger kid I had really blonde hair. Where I come from it's quite common for kids to start out light haired and then get darker as they get older. Photo: click here
7. I live in a tower with my friend Sam. Our friend Laurent lives in a tower just close to us.
8. I'm a terrible terrible swimmer. I can only do the breast strokes and I have to pinch my nose when my head is under water lol. I actually can't remember the last time I went swimming.
9. I love tacos ^_^
Wow I'm already having a hard time coming up with more...
10. I love being tan, but I'm really impatient with tanning.
11. A few years ago when I was in California, I was staying with some friends in West Hollywood when my friends sister was kidnapped by a guy who escaped from a mental hospital. It was an interesting few days :P
12. My full name is Markus Berg Bollingmo. The "Berg" is my mother's maiden name. In Norway the tradition is that the wide and then later the kids take her maiden name as a sort of "second" last name like that.
15. I don't really like to take baths, but I do it anyway to shave my butt and boy bits. Or taking really hot ones when my body feels all tense. I've never been one to take baths just for the comfort though. So boring :P
16. I'm so weak for Asian boys *melt*
17. I carry a backback or messenger bag pretty much everywhere I go. I feel naked without it, and I need all the random stuff here and there!
18. In a crowded place I am usually shy and reserved, unless the people are people I know well. I'm such a nervous wreck whenever I'm in a night club (which is pretty much never).
19. I was fluent in Swedish after one month of living there but I still can't fucking speak French!
20. I like chocolate and I like nuts but I'm not really into chocolates that has nuts in them.
Hmmmm what else...
21. I'm almost always wearing hats. Some people say they prefer me without, but I really can't stand my hair. And I like my hats! ^_^
22. I can't stand "toilet humor" :P
23. I think guys with pierced ears are sexy. OK I wrote about that another time, but I'm running out of "facts"!
24. I studied political science for two years at the university back in Trondheim. I find it very interesting, but I was fed up with all the academic stuff so I quit and moved to Stockholm where I worked in a school kitchen for a year and a half.
25. I am terrible at cooking. So boring >.<
PHEW! Well I tried to make it interesting, I don't know if I succeeded. Feel free to leave comments because that took me ages to write lol
And I tag...shit, I don't know....Joseph! And anyone else who feels like it I suppose :)